This event will take place online via Zoom. Please download the app and the link will be emailed to you on the day. Please book as per usual using the links below.
Dominique’s Mindful Movement Meditation sessions are a restorative blend of yoga, Pilates, breath work & stretches to release, ease, energise & balance the body, heart and mind. A seamless blend of movement and meditation focusing on moving, breathing & being, this practice enhances our ability to embody our experience and connect with the home we live in, to develop a deeper compassion and reverence for our embodied self.
Dominique has been teaching movement for over 10 years and carefully combines the rehabilitative & strengthening elements of Pilates with the restorative, releasing qualities of yoga. She has been cultivating this offering on Sue's retreats and is delighted to share this 'on retreat experience’ here, in the heart of our mother city.
“And I said to my body, softly.
'I want to be your friend.’
it took long breath and replied,
'I have been waiting my whole life for this.’ “
~ Nayyirah Waheed
- No prior movement /exercise experience necessary - come as you are.
- This class is offered on a sliding scale of R160/180/200. But whatever you are able to offer will be gratefully received.
- Mats provided, but please feel free to bring your own if preferred.
- This class can be attended separately or after Sue's Afternoon retreat.
- As numbers will be limited, to reserve your place, please send your payment for the Mindful Movement Meditation to:
Branch code: 051001
Account no: 10108944695
Reference: your name and date of event
Bookings and proof of payment: email@example.com